|ღ Holla Class ;)ღ |
FAREWELL
Sunday, March 24, 2013 • 11:24 AM • 0 comments
Assalamualaikum Miss Zu…

Here I want to say thanks for all what have you done for me and us… Without you, we cannot answer any English question truly and speak in English fluently..

I am really really sorry what have I done to you.. do not make your homework, always skip class, always make mistake even you have explain clearly and always make you angry.. 

Sorry Miss L

I hope after this we can meet again even you not  teach our class anymore. Pray for me for my final exam ya Miss..

Thanks for everything Miss.. You will always in my heart and my memory..














SINCERE,
AMIRAH IZZATI ^_^

ArIoUs(^_^)


PAST
The star owner
ღWelcome to my Blog Official Class You want to Follow or go back Home & do leave ur footstep

TALKIE TALKING


FOLLOWERS


UPDATE STATUS

>> Mrs nak tengok Blog ni :O !
date : NOW #maybe
at : Tak tahu


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • March Class
  • February Class
  • 20th Class
  • 19th Class
  • 18th Class
  • 17th Class
  • 16th Class
  • 15th Class
  • 14th Class
  • 13th Class

  • CREDIT SECTION

    Coding basecode by: Afiqah
    Edit template by: Izyanyancinnamon
    Owner blog: Your name
    Best view:Mozilla firefox
    Others:(♥♥)