|ღ Holla Class ;)ღ |
February Class
Sunday, March 24, 2013 • 2:00 AM • 0 comments
28th Class (26/02/2013)

Assalamualaikum…

Ahha!!Today is the real LISTENING TEST!!! Miss Zu remember us to “korek telinga” before come to answer the test.. Hehehe J , she want to ensure that all of us can hear the tape clearly and can answer all the question .

So, let start our test with BISMILLAH…

ArIoUs(^_^)

27th Class (25/02/2013)

Assalamualaikum..

What we have learn today?? Ha, we having a practice of listening and speaking test again..

What I like about Miss Zu is she always help us with give us a lot of practice..  So that we can more understand. And also to do better in the real test.

Thanks miss, I really appreciate your sacrifice and I will do the best in the test and not let you down.. J

ArIoUs(^_^)


26th Class (22/02/2013)

Assalamualaikum..

Speaking test?? I hate that test since last sem..

Today Miss Zu teach us about speaking test and she give us a lot of tips to speak fluently.. Thanks miss!! J now, I little bit confident la…

She also tell how the examiner marking in the real test..

So, I hope with tips from miss I can speak well in the real test.. In Sha Allah..

ArIoUs(^_^)


25th Class (18/02/2013)

Assalamualaikum..

Today we have a practice of listening test at class. Miss Zu used her own speaker, so that we can heard more clear what the tape playing.

I am not very confident with this test because sometimes we cannot heard clearly what the tape play. Sometimes some words I cannot understand at all. I cannot answer 4 questions today.. Argh, it is so difficult!! How can I answer the real test??

Hohoho, I hope in real test I can answer all the question. Help me Ya Allah..

ArIoUs(^_^)


24th Class (08/02/2013)

Assalamualaikum..

Woohoho… Today we having a MID-TERM TEST!!!!   Waahh, very nervous..

It is not to complicated or difficult.. Ceh, confident je.. For the non-linear text it is about “Type of difficulity faced by student semester 1”.. I think I have done the best I can..

So, I hope I get the best mark for this test, In Sha Allah…

ArIoUs(^_^)


23rd Class (05/02/2013)

Assalamualaikum..

Today I absent.. I had a fever.. my classmate said that they have a pre-listening test.

Miss Zu ask us to complete another essay of non-linear text, individual not grouping because this Friday we having the real test. So, I will do the best and get best mark.. 

Wish me luck!!

ArIoUs(^_^)


22nd Class (04/02/2013)


Assalamualaikum..

Hallo!! Today we have a non-linear text test.. not the real one, just a practise. We are divided into 5 group and 5 person in a group. So 1 person have to write one paragraph and cannot help each other. It is help us to more understand.

After that, we continue with presentation from Atiqah and Hasyimah. They also make a simple game called musical chair.  We were so enjoy the game.

ArIoUs (^_^)

21st Class (01/02/2013)

Assalamualaikum..

Time to present.. Today  Atiqah and Hasyimah present about Present Simple and Simple Past Tense.

This is some exercise that you can try :



Remember one thing : “Practise make perfect” !!

ArIoUs (^_^)




PASTFUTURE
The star owner
ღWelcome to my Blog Official Class You want to Follow or go back Home & do leave ur footstep

TALKIE TALKING


FOLLOWERS


UPDATE STATUS

>> Mrs nak tengok Blog ni :O !
date : NOW #maybe
at : Tak tahu


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • 20th Class
  • 19th Class
  • 18th Class
  • 17th Class
  • 16th Class
  • 15th Class
  • 14th Class
  • 13th Class
  • 12th Class
  • 11th Class

  • CREDIT SECTION

    Coding basecode by: Afiqah
    Edit template by: Izyanyancinnamon
    Owner blog: Your name
    Best view:Mozilla firefox
    Others:(♥♥)