|ღ Holla Class ;)ღ |
March Class
Sunday, March 24, 2013 • 11:22 AM • 0 comments
37th Class (22/03/2013)


Assalamualaikum…

Huhuhuhu L

This is the last class!! I have 2 mood here. 1 – Happy because after this I cannot have to attend class
2 – this is the last day I can meet Miss Zu..

I will miss you forever!!!

Today we discuss about last sem final exam, Oct 2012.. Then, Miss Zu prepared some “kudap2” for us.. we take some picture for remember..

Will miss you Miss Zu!!!

ArIoUs(^_^)


36th Class (19/03/2013)


Assalamualaikum..

Today we learned about tone. What tone? It is the tone that author use in a passage to describe the story.

Example of tone : - Indignant  - Evasive  - Incredulous  - Optimistic  - Pessimistic  - Mocking  - Malicious  - Compassionate  - Cynical  - Bitter

The use : - To Persuade  - To Instruct  - To Entertain  - To Inform

We also make some activities to make sure that we really understand.



ArIoUs(^_^)


35th Class (18/03/2013)


Assalamualaikum..

Today we got our result of listening and essay writing test. Huhu, I’m quite happy. Why? Because I got the 3rd highest mark in class..

Ok lah kan?? Even 3rd place.. Alhamdulillah.. thanks Allah and thanks Miss Zu for what have you teach me and your comment.. I really appreciate it.. J

I will do my best in the final exam, In Sha Allah..

ArIoUs(^_^)


34th Class (15/03/2013)


Assalamualaikum..

It’s Friday again and what it means? Presentation day!!

Aha, today Raa’s group and Adli’s group turn to present about their topic. Raa’s group prepared a funny game and I really enjoy it.. not bad for Adli’s group to..

So from that game I hope it can help me in my final exam and make less grammar error.

ArIoUs(^_^)


33rd Class (13/03/2013)


Assalamualaikum..

Tonight we have a replacement class.. Aha, tonight we learn a new thing. What it is?
ARGUMENTATIVE ESSAY! Essay again?? Ok lah..

What the different with the past essay? This essay we have to agree or disagree about the topic. I think I like this essay. Plus, it has a format and I think it is not very difficult.

 In Sha Allah I can do it in the real exam. Pray for me ya..

ArIoUs(^_^)


32nd Class (12/03/2013)


Assalamualaikum…

Aha, today we learn about how to drawing a great conclusion.

This are some tips to drawing your own conclusion :

1.        Read  the paragraph and identify the topic sentence and main idea.
2.        Look for supporting details as evidence that you can use to reach a conclusion (E.g of evidences are: facts, statistics, reasons, definitions and descriptions.
3.        Combine your prior knowledge with the supporting details to draw conclusions.
4.        Ask these questions:
       - What is the writer trying
          to prove?
       - What is the consequences       
         of these events?
       - What is going to happen 
         because of these actions?
       - What can I conclude from
         the paragraph?

So, what else? Draw a conclusion now!! Hehe J

ArIoUs(^_^)


31st Class (11/03/2013)


Assalamualaikum..

Ha, remember that I said we have to present our essay?? This is the day!!

Hoho, I’m so nervous because Miss Zu will check our essay and comment it in front of class!!!

What she said?? Our essay are really bad!! Hohoho… but it is okay, because it is for our future to. And we have to write an essay in our final exam..

So, we have to rewrite it.. ish2.. So my group, let’s do it again.

“Learn from Mistake”!! J

ArIoUs(^_^)


30th Class (05/03/2013)


Assalamualaikum..

When Miss Zu today we have to make essay, my mood are flying away…hahahaha J

I hate when I have to write an essay because I do not know how to write in English and my English are like tungang terbalik..

But whatever it is, I have to write it.. and lucky me, we have to make it in group..hahaha I like it because I have to make only one paragraph..and I do the conclusion part.

So, next class we have to present it.. now, let’s do it friends!!

ArIoUs(^_^)


29th Class (04/03/2013)


Assalamualaikum…

Today we learn a new thing.. What??

Ha.. today Miss Zu teach us about INFERENCE AND PREDICTION.. What it that?? it is very similar but not the same thing..

Prediction is a statement of what will happen in the future or a conclusion through a process of logical..

However, Inference is a conclusion that you make with information that you know. Also a guess about something because you have past experience about it.

Example of PREDICTION : Laila picked up a random book and predicted that it was comedy.

Example of INFERENCE : Laila picked up a random book and looked at the cover and read three pages of it. Laila inferred that it was comedy based on the laughing people on the cover and the jokes in the three pages.


ArIoUs(^_^)


PASTFUTURE
The star owner
ღWelcome to my Blog Official Class You want to Follow or go back Home & do leave ur footstep

TALKIE TALKING


FOLLOWERS


UPDATE STATUS

>> Mrs nak tengok Blog ni :O !
date : NOW #maybe
at : Tak tahu


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • February Class
  • 20th Class
  • 19th Class
  • 18th Class
  • 17th Class
  • 16th Class
  • 15th Class
  • 14th Class
  • 13th Class
  • 12th Class

  • CREDIT SECTION

    Coding basecode by: Afiqah
    Edit template by: Izyanyancinnamon
    Owner blog: Your name
    Best view:Mozilla firefox
    Others:(♥♥)